BIBLICAL PERSONAL FINANCE CURRICULUM
If you intend to teach the Biblical Personal Finance course, please fill out the form below.
We are so glad you’re joining the community of schools that will be offering the Biblical Personal Finance curriculum to your students! Thank you for letting us know of your intent to teach Biblical Personal Finance in your school! It will be our pleasure to partner with you as you embark on this journey.
What will happen now?
1) You will receive an invoice from the Ron Blue Institute (for the amount of your training plus a $25 charge per student).
2) If you've not already done so, visit the Instructor Login tab to set up a login and password. Once you do, our staff will approve your login, alert you of the approval via email, and you will be able to access to all of the teacher resources.
3) If you have not already signed up for training, please visit the Training Registration tab at the top of this page and do so now.
4) The curriculum is designed with you in mind, purposefully leaving a lot of room for creativity and adaptation on your part. If you have questions in the process of making it fit your context, we are happy to chat! Contact Phil Gelatt (email@example.com) or Karen Guess (Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
5) There is a six-week, video based small group curriculum, God Owns It All, from Lifeway publishing that would be a wonderful complement to the course for parents in your school. It covers much of the same information that you will be teaching in your course. To order the study, visit: http://www.lifeway.com/GodOwnsItAll. Ron's newest book, Never Enough? Three Keys to Financial Contentment is also a great parent complement to the course material.
Thank you so much for leading your students on a journey toward a lifetime of financial confidence and contentment. We are praying for you as you prepare for this exciting opportunity!
The High School Program Team at the Ron Blue Institute